Hit your mark. The Browning Buck Mark has withstood the test of time and remains a favorite among rimfire plinkers and competitive shooters. The single-action, blowback operated autoloading design is one of simpllicity and reliability. The controls are easy to reach and use.
The key to success. Quality is the secret to the reliability and accuracy of the Buck Mark. The frame of every Buck Mark starts out as a billet of lightweight aluminum that is precision machined to exacting tolerances. Barrels are produced from top-notch materials and include a hand-reamed chamber and recessed muzzle crown. Several styles of grips are available to suit your style and hand size.
Essential extras. A Pro-Target rear sight features 16-click per revolution, a finer level of adjustment than other sights. A variety of front sights, including fiber-optic styles — are also offerred. The 10-round magazine is contructed from steel and utilizes a coil spring rather than a z-spring for enhanced feed reliability and longevity.
- Matte blued bull barrel with 1/2″-28 suppressor ready threads, thread protector included
- Laminated cocobolo-colored target grips
- Pro-Target adjustable rear sight
- Picatinny optics rail
- Patridge-style front sight
- Crimson Trace® Red Dot Sight
- Includes pistol rug
- Manufacturer: Browning
- Model: Buck Mark Field Target SR
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Barrel Length: 5.87″
- Overall Length: 10″
- Finish: Matte Black
- Grips: Laminate Cocobolo
- Sights: Patridge Front Adjustable Pro-Target Rear
- Magazine Capacity: 10-Rounds
- Additional Features: Crimson Trace Red Dot Sight Gold Plated Trigger Pistol Rug